As an ICT service provider, Procom technologies delivers Data Centre services, Enterprise-grade Cloud Services, Security services, Network services, Application services, Technology Integration services and related Managed service. Our Managed service plays a crucial role in providing end-to-end IT management services to transform an organization’s IT needs and align with current and future business needs.
Procom technologies Managed Service helps you to build and operate your company’s critical IT infrastructure more efficiently, without having to move from your current site. With our resources, advanced toolset and proven ITIL-based service framework, you can improve the quality and reliability of your IT operation – with fewer headaches and lower risk.
Procom technologies can design, procure, deploy, manage, support, maintain and expand your IT infrastructure just about anywhere including your company data centers, remote offices and collocation centers run by other service providers. As a result, you avoid the costs of managing hardware, can grow as your business dictates, and can focus your internal IT staff on strategy instead of maintenance.
With our Managed Security Services, we help our clients to continually improve cyber-security maturity by leveraging our global network of Cyber Defense Centers powered by an advanced security platform
Our managed security services benefit you in multiple ways.
- Helps reduce costs and manage regulatory compliance with streamlined security management processes
- Provide network security solutions to protect endpoints, applications, systems and networks
- Uses best practices to deliver an expertly managed network security system
- Provides web-based management portals that eliminate the need for manual data analysis and reduce IT complexity
Below are the offerings:
Managed IT Services
- Data Center Management
- Servers, Databases, Middle Tier Apps, Messaging, Storage Systems
- Network Management
- Routers, Switches, VoIP devices, Network Links
- Desktop Management
- Remote Desktop Management Infrastructure that includes tools, servers, services etc.
- Hardware and OS Imaging
- Setting up and Integrating VDI Infrastructure
- Real time health monitoring of VDI desktops
- Asset Management
- Application Patches
- Automation and Self Service Provisioning
Migration and Consolidation
Managed Security Services
Security Device Management
We know that Security devices such as IDS/IPS, UTMs, VPNs, WAFs, firewalls, endpoint security solutions, etc. must be properly configured, updated and patched to protect against internal and external threats. We ensure devices are configured according to best practices. Change, Configuration, Release & Problem Management are taken care for the managed devices by Procom technologies SOC team. We also maintain configuration backups, especially for critical devices for timely roll back in case of any outage or failure.
Security Event & Log monitoring
We offer SIEM based Event Monitoring & Log management, Event Co-relation & Analysis and Incident Management with SLA based response time. We also provide Online & Offline Log Retention.
We offer Threats & Vulnerability Advisories in form of Security News-letters on a periodic basis. We also offer standard cyber Intelligence as well as tailor made Darknet intelligence.
Firewall is mostly the first line of defense and therefore it is important we keep our firewall in good shape and good health. This service uses automated platform to Identify security policy violations and platform vulnerabilities on your firewalls. This helps to detect problematic firewall changes and to clean up and optimize existing rule-sets to ensure complete rule life cycle management.
Industry regulations including ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR, CMMi L3/L5 etc. require continuous monitoring on People-Process-Tools to ensure the integrity of these systems and regular reporting. Through this service we simplify compliance needs and streamline audits.
Managed Threat Detection and Response Services
As an enhanced version of Security Event & Log Monitoring, this service is fully supported by subject matter experts, delivering answers through deep investigation and threat hunting. We perform in-depth analysis of security alerts and recommend actions to resolve an incident. We also support and provide input to our customers in case of any major incidents from a Cyber Security perspective.
Provide security monitoring and platform support of SOC tools (SIEM, SOAR, UEBA etc).
Organizations should adapt to periodic cyber risk assessment of its People, Process and Technologies. Our unique service offers periodic internal and external scanning to locate weak points within our customer’s infrastructure so that they get addresses before being exploited by an attacker. We also believe people are the weakest link and hence this service engages innovative processes to identifying “Vulnerable Humans” associated with the organization. The service generates report that highlights the vulnerabilities found, how they can be fixed, and how exploitable they are, in terms of criticality.
Vulnerability Management Services
Provide VAPT services on application, infrastructure leveraging with our tool-set and Threat Surface Management platform. Services are delivered on-premise and remote from Procom technologies’s Global SOC.
Managed Infrastructure Security Services
Provide ongoing support of one or more infrastructure security controls such as firewalls, IPS, WAF, NAC, secure web gateways, host security, etc.
We can act as your Virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO), bringing specialized cyber security expertise to your organization, designing a mature cyber security program, and notably reducing risk. A dedicated CISO assigned to your organization that is not only affordable, but highly effective.
Why Procom technologies?
- Specialist on Open Source platform & with its innovation, it can rule the world by its customized solution & own house development on plug-in.
- Specialists in delivering SLA-based, infrastructure management services
- Group of experts joined together to leverage their expertise (gathered knowledge for years in the renowned players on this sector) for you.
- Optimizing the cost in terms of tools without compromising the performance & quality bench-marking.
- Services being delivered using a proven global delivery model.
- Services are customization, SLA-driven and offer an irresistible value proposition to organizations seeking improved ROI.
How can Procom technologies add value to your investment?
- Meet stringent SLA expectations of business users, in terms of service availability and Performance on a 24X7 basis for the managed service.
- Enhance responsiveness to changing business needs by improving flexibility, speed of technology innovation and support.
- Realize productivity benefits and performance enhancement by streamlining IT processes using ITIL best practices.
- Ensure better return on invested capital by optimizing IT infrastructure through consolidations, capacity planning and new technology adoption.
- Improve security by developing relevant internal control frameworks &
Enabling compliance to statutory / regulatory requirements.