Businesses today have to address a vast array of regulatory compliance needs around data privacy & security, intellectual property management. With high cost of non –compliance (penalties, license cancellations, downtime, etc.), enterprises are under pressure to ensure timely and robust third-party audits. Looking beyond regulatory compliance, enterprises in any case need to address the increasing possibility of vulnerabilities within mission critical applications and data, due to a constantly changing IT environment.
This is where Procom technologies Security Audit & Testing services make a big difference. Other than being a certified and experienced Information Security Auditor, Procom technologies brings to you a world-class service quality team dedicated to security, best-of-breed technology skills and leading partner tie-ups. What makes us stand out among normal Security Audit & Testing companies is our ability to not just recommend, but also execute the recommended changes to our customer’s IT environment.
Our Security Audit & Testing services are driven by decades of cumulative experience and a specialized team that combines cutting-edge technology tools and the vast power of human intelligence.
Vulnerability Assessment is the systematic examination of an information system (IS) or product to determine the adequacy of security measures. It helps to identify security deficiencies, provide data from which one can predict the effectiveness of proposed security measures, and confirm the adequacy of such measures after implementation.
- Discover and manage all network devices and applications
- Identify and remediate network security vulnerabilities
- Measure and manage overall security exposure and risk
- Ensure compliance with internal policies and external regulations
Benefits of this Service
- Enhanced ability to make effective security improvements to existing systems and applications.
- Enhanced ability to comply with regulatory requirements.
- More efficient allocation of available resources.
- Higher return on security investments.
- Can Compare Network current posture with SANS TOP 20 Vulnerabilities).
Web Application Audit
Through this service, we examine your website pages, applications and web servers to find security weaknesses and vulnerabilities that would give hackers an opportunity to do damage.
Simply give us your domain and an email address and you will receive a complete report with the recommendations you need to take corrective action.
We’ll quickly identify website security issues and then test your site routinely to keep it secure! There is nothing to install and our tests will not disturb your site or visitors.
The process tests your website pages for all of the known code vulnerabilities like:
- SQL Injection
- XSS (Cross Site Scripting)
- File Disclosure
- Remote File Inclusion
- PHP/ASP Code Injection
- Directory Traversal
Network Architecture Review
Procom technologies highly experienced team of architecture professionals and partner ecosystem help customers enhance their network architecture by identifying the gaps in their existing network architecture and provide recommendations to address the same.
A penetration test is a method of evaluating the security of a computer system or network by simulating an attack by a malicious hacker. The process involves an active analysis of the system for any weaknesses, technical flaws or vulnerabilities. This analysis is carried out from the position of a potential attacker, and can involve active exploitation of security vulnerabilities.
- Enables you to see if your networks and web applications can be penetrated from the outside,
- Gives you a comprehensive list of all security vulnerabilities on your perimeter network,
- Allows an organization to schedule, contract, and execute third-party network assessments more quickly and cost-effectively while still gaining the benefit that comes from using the same commercial scanning tool,
- Provides an executive summary which details trends, architectural, and systemic issues,
- Provides a rapid and efficient inventory of the devices, services, and vulnerabilities of internet-connected networks.
Benefits of this Service
From a business perspective, penetration testing helps safeguard your organization against failure, through:
- Preventing financial loss through fraud (hackers, extortionists and disgruntled employees) or through lost revenue due to unreliable business systems and processes.
- Proving due diligence and compliance to your industry regulators, customers and shareholders. Non-compliance can result in your organization losing business, receiving heavy fines, gathering bad PR or ultimately failing. At a personal level it can also mean the loss of your job, prosecution and sometimes-even imprisonment.
- Protecting your brand by avoiding loss of consumer confidence and business reputation.
- Identifying vulnerabilities and quantifying their impact and likelihood so that they can be managed proactively; budget can be allocated and corrective measures implemented.
Any gaps in your application or network architecture leaves your employees, customers and partners prone to multiple threats such as identity theft, fraud and data theft. Procom technologies’s security assessment services help you get a complete picture of your application and network level vulnerabilities to ensure that you can address all vulnerabilities well before they impact your business.
Configuration & Source Code Review
Procom technologies offers best-in-class tools and manual analysis to carry out configuration and source code reviews. We ensure that all technology devices & applications are running with optimal security configurations and coding standards, in-line with industry best practices & compliance requirements.
ISO 27001 is an international standard published by the International Standardization Organization (ISO), and it describes how to manage information security in a company. The latest revision of this standard was published in 2013, and its complete title is now ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (Information Security Management System – ISMS). The first revision of the standard was published in 2005, and it was developed based on the British standard BS 7799-2. ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (ISMS) specifies the needs for establishing, implementing, maintaining and constantly improving an information security management system within the context of the organization. It also includes needs for the assessment and treatment of information security risks tailored to the requirements of the organization. The necessities set out in ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (ISMS) are generic and are intended to be applicable to all organizations, regardless of type, size or nature. ISO 27001 Information Security and data security brings supreme significance to data for organizations internationally. Business that are safeguarding both their client and company data against possible threats. By integrating a robust information security management system your organization can make sure that the quality, safety, service and product reliability of your organization has been safeguarded to the highest level.
Key concerns for CIOs today?
It is essential to protect company data, not only to protect the future of your systems, but also to protect customer information, that has been entrusted to you. This requires a holistic approach covering IT Security, physical security and staff policy & procedures. ISO 27001 is the formal standard against which organizations seek independent certification of all their Information Security Management Systems.
IS0 27001 helps to protect against
- Customer Information leakage
- Virus & hacker attacks
- Incompatible software conflicts
- Failure to back up systems
- Loss or theft of unencrypted backups
- Internal security breaches
- Loss of information resulting from staff turnover
- System downtime
Procom’s Information Security Management Services helps you
- Formulate security requirements & objectives
- Ensure that security risks are cost-effectively managed
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Provide assurance about information protection to customers
- Ensure peace of mind that your system is compliant and secure Optimizing the cost in terms of tools without compromising the performance & quality benchmarking.
- Services being delivered using a proven global delivery model.
- Services are customizable, SLA-driven and offer an irresistible value proposition to organizations seeking improved ROI.
Benefits of ISO 27001:2013
- Framework demonstrates legal and regulatory needs, no law breaking no penalties
- Business differentiator provided that competitive advantage over similar organizations
- Business capable to sustain and support growth with controls in place
- Decrease in incidents and maintain costs, more time spent on productivity
- Pro-active management of risk and status, staff aware, roles and processes in place
- Enhance in business as clients/suppliers recognize a credible trusted partner
- Enlarge in Government tender opportunities as a compliance necessity
- Repeatable, sustainable processes easy to keep up to date when regulation changes
Procom technologies Value Additions?
- Enhance responsiveness to changing business needs by improving flexibility, the speed of technology innovation and support.
- Realize productivity benefits and performance enhancement by streamlining IT processes using ITIL best practices.
- Ensure better return on invested capital by optimizing IT infrastructure through consolidations, capacity planning, and new technology adoption.
- Improve security by developing relevant internal control frameworks.
- Enabling compliance with statutory/regulatory requirements.
ISO 9001-2015 – Quality Management System
ISO 9001 Standard is widely recognized standard to specify requirements for Quality Management System in all industries. ISO 9001 Standard provides effective Risk Assurance based Quality Management System focusing QMS principles enhancement in Customer Satisfaction, Leadership, Engagement of People, Process Approach, Improvement, Evidence based Decision Making and Relationship Management. ISO 9001:2015 enables Risk based thinking while implementing QMS, this means to identify Risks and Opportunities in processes to establish an effective ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management system with a strong customer focus, the motivation and implication of Top Management, the process approach and continual improvement.
ISO 9001 Standard enables Business improvements by assessing Risks and Opportunities, strengthen process approach to implement quality management system which ensures products and services consistently meet customer requirements along with consistent improvement in quality.
QMS auditing to ISO 9001 certification verifies Quality is the extent of suitability for compliance and fulfillment of requirements stated by customer, inherent characteristics and regulatory requirements of product and service as per Quality Management System requirements.
ISO 20000 IT service management ITSM
ISO 20000 IT service management ITSM implementation with the consultants and experts of Procom technologies, not only assures 100% successful ISO 20000 certification but also improves process performance and business operations.
Consultants of our organization assist your company in your IT service management context through ISO 20000 certification to get your company ISO 20000 certified quickly with the ease of implementation and in the most cost effective manner. We make sure that ISO 20000 standard implementation does not just become a documentation activity but also a way of life for the organization that lays a foundation for Total IT service Management and IT service conscious organizational culture.
We offer onsite and online consultation solutions for ISO 20000 IT service management ITSM certification. Our customers have been utilizing our services not only for initial certification consultation but also post certification consultation to ensure that our consultants regularly add value to the business processes of our customers and their process & quality standardization initiatives.
Our ISO 20000 certificate consultation services include awareness training, IT service policy – objectives workshop, gap analysis, documentation design including manuals, procedures, work instructions, formats etc., implementation assistance & training, internal auditor training, lead auditor training, assistance in conducting internal audit, pre-assessment audit and everything required to ensure a 100% successful ISO 20000 certification audit within scheduled project completion time period.
Biggest benefit an organization gets out of ISO 20000 is improvement in business process control through process standardization. No matter what benefits you are looking for from ISO 20000 certification, we will make sure that your organization benefits from ISO 20000 implementation and certification.
- Environment Management System (ISO 14001:2004),
- Food Safety Management Systems (ISO 22000:2005),
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMi) Level 3 & Level 5,
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS),
- Customer satisfaction management (ISO 10000),
- Occupational health and safety management system (OHSAS 18001),
- Risk management (ISO 31000:2009).